Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Curse You, Father Time

Once again, my best laid plans go to waste.  I had a late start on my gaming last night.  Watched Red 2 with the girl.  I liked it, but it wasn't as good as the prequel.  I logged into EVE, made some research and market order adjustments and then worked on some video's and made one for Space Engineer's as a sort of tutorial-guide.  I looked at the clock and I thought it was wrong.  It was time to hit the hay so that I could be fresh and ready to deal with the day's calamities at work.  Glad I did.  This morning was hellish.  Now, with the release of the Diablo III expansion, I don't know when I will get back to KSP.  Oh, poor KSP.  

I haven't completely neglected it though.  I have been blogging about it.  I have thrown together a few Mod Highlights and detailed my plans for space conquest.  The weekend might look a little brighter.  I'm green with anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment