Monday, March 24, 2014

Future Mod Highlights

Often I get questions from those watching my videos or reading my blogs.  What mods are you using?  How do you like them?  Where do you get them?

Well, first of all, familiarize yourself with this page, KSP Forum Mod Showcase 

This has a listing of all the good mods and it arranges them by function and also shows which version of KSP the mod has been tested for stability.  Sometimes .22 mods might not be tested on .23 KSP, but they will still work. Others might break saves, be careful!

Over the next few days I will be discussing the mods that I find most enjoyable, challenging or enriching.  I use such mods as KW Rocketry, Kerbal Attachment System and Kebal Alarm Clock.  

If you have any favorites, please leave them in the comments.  I would love to try them out and as always, fly safe-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment