Friday, March 21, 2014

Timed Out

I'll admit, I am liking Space Engineers a lot more now that they implemented "survival mode".  That being said, I wasn't able to fit in my EVE online production line stacking, learning the new crafting mechanics of Space Engineers and building/launching rockets in Kerbal Space Program.  This weekend will be tough.  I have to work on my fiancé's car.  Her exhaust is leaking, making her Hyundai sound more like a lawnmower than usual.

I would really like to put some time into KSP.  I still have a few video's left to edit.  I filled up my 1TB HDD the other night with raw Fraps footage.  It seems like I might need another hard drive if I continue to stack up footage before I batch edit.  I really don't want to spend the money.  Once I edit the monstrously sized Fraps videos, they take up a fraction of the space.  

Anyway, until next time, fly safe-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment